Our professional nationwide team are experts in car repossession
Our team of experienced, strategically based Enforcement Officers have extensive local knowledge. Together with the support of our national infrastructure and enviable resources, this enables us to deliver a fast and effective service across England & Wales.
What you need to do
In order to proceed with the recovery of a vehicle we require:
- A copy of the voluntary termination of agreement of the debtor
- A copy of the finance company’s Default Notice or Return of Goods Order
- Status report (where possible, employment status, assets owned, photographs of vehicle)
- All vehicle documents collected
- A completed vehicle condition report form (signed by debtor and auctioneer)
- Vehicle storage with 24 hour manned security
To instruct us simply send or email these documents to us at:
Commercial Services Department
High Court Enforcement Group
Vaughan Thomas House
141 Walter Road
Our priority is to repossess the vehicle or collect the debt owed to you in cleared funds. We achieve this through the following process:
- The vehicle is immobilised with a wheel clamp – if not parked on private property and unless instructed otherwise.
- If the vehicle has to be repossessed, the debtor will remove all personal belongings from the vehicle.
- We will collect all vehicle documents such as V5 and M.O.T certificates
- We will complete a vehicle condition report that will be supported with photographic evidence*. The form is completed in triplicate, ensuring the debtor retains a signed copy of the report and the termination notice.
- The vehicle is then recovered to an agreed destination.