Information For

Rely on us to recover your rent or repossess your property

We offer a fast and efficient service across England and Wales, for both commercial and residential landlords, to recover rent arrears and gain back possession of property.

Commercial landlords

Our Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery service (CRAR) is fast and responsive ensuring your interests are fully secured. We will issue the notice of enforcement required under the regulations within 24 hours and often, depending on the timing of instruction, on the same day.

If you hold the lease for a commercial premises our peaceful re-entry and commercial forfeiture service will enforce your right as a landlord to terminate a tenant’s lease.

If you have trespassers occupying your land or buildings and have obtained a County Court Possession order then we can transfer this to the High Court for fast enforcement.

Residential landlords

We can transfer your County Court Judgments (CCJ’S) for rent arrears to the High Court for fast enforcement.

Using Section 42 of the County Court Act 1984 we can also transfer your Order for Possession to evict your tenants.

Rely on HCE to get the job done. Instruct us today, call 01792 466771 (Option 2).