Certificated Enforcement Agent Training Course
Award winning training
Training is an essential part of our business. By supporting an enhanced culture for learning, we ensure that challenges are embraced and staff knowledge and skills are continuously enhanced to improve their capacity and capability to carry out their duties and differentiates High Court Enforcement Group from other enforcement agencies.
Our training has also been recognised by the industry:
- British Credit Awards 2018 – Winner – Learning and Development Impact
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018 – Finalist – Excellence in Staff Development
- IRRV Performance Awards 2017 – Finalist – Excellence in Staff Development
Qualifications & exclusive training
High Court Enforcement Group is the only enforcement agency which is an approved educational assessment centre for awards on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
These qualifications are accredited by Agored Cymru under Qualification Wales and endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx). High Court Enforcement Group and its companies are therefore at the forefront of educational excellence and staff development for those involved in debt recovery.
Our qualifications include:
- Level 2 in Taking Control of Goods
- Level 3 in Taking Control of Goods and Civil Enforcement
- Level 3 in Vulnerability and Mental Health Awareness in Relation to Enforcement Practices
In addition, we deliver ‘Quality Mark’ workshops for:
- Vulnerability and Mental Health Awareness
- Understanding Violence and Conflict Management
- Process Serving of Legal Documents
- Possession of Land and Property
Level 2 – Taking Control of Goods
Want to become an Enforcement Agent or need to sit the Level 2 qualification in Taking Control of Goods?
This examination preparation course is an intensive 2 day event held at our Colwyn Bay office and other outreach centres, by way of seminars, presentations, workshops, tests, and practical interactive group activities.
The course covers all aspects relating to the roles and responsibilities of an enforcement agent, current legislation on taking control of goods, enforcement agents conduct, identifying and dealing with vulnerable people, conflict management and much more, going well beyond the level that will be required by the regulations for certification.
HCE Group is approved as a recognised centre for the Level 2 examination in “Taking Control of Goods” awarded by Agored Cymru, an Ofqual accredited national awarding body. Fully meeting the requirements of the Certification of Enforcement Agents Regulations 2014, the qualification is registered on the Regulated Quality Framework (RQF) and approved by Skills for Justice.
The course covers:
- Role of enforcement agents
- Law relevant to enforcement agents
- Practice of taking control of goods
- Practice of removal and sale of goods
- Relevant aspects of customer care
- How to manage conflict situations
This course requires a great deal of input and work from the trainee and equips the trainee with the knowledge required to obtain an Enforcement Agent’s Certificate to practice.
The course concentrates on enforcement law and its application along with other facets of training necessary to effectively carry out duties of an enforcement agent.
This course is ideal for new entrants into the industry and also for existing enforcement agents wishing to improve their knowledge of new legislation or any other individual involved in the practice of Taking Control of Goods.
The course cost includes two days training and examination entry fee.
To book your place on the next course contact our Training team at email@example.com