Certificated Enforcement Agent Training Course
Award winning training
Training is an essential part of our business. By supporting an enhanced culture for learning, we ensure that challenges are embraced and staff knowledge and skills are continuously enhanced to improve their capacity and capability to carry out their duties and differentiates High Court Enforcement Group from other enforcement agencies.
Our training has also been recognised by the industry:
- British Credit Awards 2018 – Winner – Learning and Development Impact
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018 – Finalist – Excellence in Staff Development
- IRRV Performance Awards 2017 – Finalist – Excellence in Staff Development
Qualifications & exclusive training
High Court Enforcement Group is the only enforcement agency which is an approved educational assessment centre for awards on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
These qualifications are accredited by Agored Cymru under Qualification Wales and endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx). High Court Enforcement Group and its companies are therefore at the forefront of educational excellence and staff development for those involved in debt recovery.
Our qualifications include:
- Level 2 in Taking control of goods
- Level 2 in Execution of criminal warrants of control & arrest
- Level 3 in Taking control of goods and civil enforcement
- Level 3 in Vulnerability and mental health awareness in relation to enforcement practices
- Level 3 in Protester management & possession of land & property
In addition, we deliver ‘Quality Mark’ workshops for:
- Vulnerability and mental health awareness
- Understanding violence and conflict management
- Process serving of legal documents
- Protester management
- Modern slavery and human trafficking
Download our training prospectus
To find out more or book one of our courses our workshops, contact our Training team at email@example.com