• Client line: 08450 999 666
  • Debtor line: 01492 539 039
<b>Information for...</b><br />Individuals

Information for...


The secret to recovering your money quickly

Our job is to collect your money as quickly as possible, with the least amount of hassle for you.

If you’re owed more than £600 and are looking to recover the debt through the courts there’s a way we can get your money back fast.

Understanding the way a court bailiff and the legal system works can be a bit daunting if you’re not familiar with it, so we’re here to make the process as simple and stress free as we can.

What you need to do

There are two simple steps you need to take and you can leave the rest to us.

Step 1
If you have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) over £600 fill in our online transfer up form.

Step 2
Attach a copy of your Order from the court to the transfer form together with a cheque payable to ‘HMCTS’ for £66 and send them to:

High Court Enforcement
3rd Floor
27 Lord Street
L2 9SA

What we’ll do

We’ll process the paperwork and transfer your County Court Judgment to the High Court and obtain a Writ of Control.

Once we have the writ back from the court your case will be assigned to one of our experienced Enforcement Officers who will attend the defendant’s address, make a report on your case.

We have to operate within the constraints of the regulations governing the enforcement of writs of control but the key to our success is speed. We act swiftly on all instructions and quickly take control of your money and keep you updated on progress every step of the way.

Employment tribunal and ACAS Awards

If you have an unpaid Employment Tribunal or ACAS Award then we can transfer these to the High Court for enforcement. Find out more.


If you are a landlord of a commercial or residential property and your tenant has not paid their rent, we can quickly and efficiently collect your rent arrears. We also have solutions for the eviction of tenants.

With HCE you're in safe hands, call us on 08450 999 666 to find out how we can help.

Request a callback from a member of our team



We can enforce your High Court and County Court Judgments (CCJ) and offer a free service to transfer these to the High Court for enforcement.


If you have an Employment Tribunal or ACAS award we can transfer this to the High Court for enforcement.

Latest articles

Read more

High Court Enforcement Group is delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as a finalist at the Credit Awards 2017

Read more

If, after the enforcement of a writ of control by a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO), controlled goods need to be sold, they are done so under the removal and sale stage in accordance with the Taking Control of Goods Regulations 2013.

Read more

CRAR came into effect in April 2014, replacing distress for rent, and remains an extremely effective method for recovering commercial rent arrears.