Employment Tribunal Awards

Have you been given an Employment Tribunal award or an ACAS settlement and not been paid? We’re here to help

We can transfer your award to the High Court for faster, effective, enforcement and best of all we can do it for free. A new procedure called the Fast Track scheme was introduced in 2010, which means we can take care of your employment tribunal awards or ACAS settlements for you.

What to do

Instructing HCE Group to act on your behalf is quick and simple. All we need is a copy of your award and a cheque for £66 (payable to HMCTS) to cover your court fee. We can then transfer the action out of the County Court and into the High Court for speedy enforcement.

The easiest way to get things moving is to fill in our online Employment Tribunal request form.

Alternatively send your completed form along with a copy of your award and a cheque for your court fee to:

High Court Enforcement Group
Helix, 1st Floor
Edmund Street
L3 9NY

Our service

We’re specialists in High Court enforcement. We’ve got the skills and experience to get you an effective solution. Our national team of highly skilled and professional enforcement agents are recognised for their extensive local knowledge and commitment to upholding the values of responsibility and accountability.

We’ll visit your debtor and recover your money quickly and efficiently. We are required to hold on to any money recovered for 14 days and then we’ll send it on to you. It’s as simple as that.

With HCE you’re in safe hands – call 08450 999 666 to discuss how we can help or instruct us online now.

Instruct us now 

Download our brochure